Bowties are back!!!

16.1.11


Bowties are making a come back or have made a comeback should i say.  I had this rather interesting idea to, go out buy some bowties, get a friend to pose and have a photo shoot .  Yes, interesting idea indeed, it was very exciting we had so much fun. I had my friend Timi as the model, Breanna as my assistant with photo ideas, Steph took the photos, and I edited the photos. The photo shoot took place at St James Square, the home of bowties (Jermyn Street). I liked that Timi had a very nice white shirt on, and the red and green checkered shirt brought a different twist too.


Here are some pictures from our  idea, bow ties can be dressed up, or worn casually...so here goes it. Enjoy!

the hat complemented the look we intended
















the casual look







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blame it on the current TimeLord Dr Who,and it does make you stand out as being trendy

Tmac said...

Yes that's the Dr Who Time lord effect!!!!

Unknown said...

YEs, blame it on DR who......

Toro said...

i likey now that i av seen Timi tried it i will give it a try.

Post a Comment