Anna Dello Russo For H&M The Fashion Frenzy

23.9.12



Hey style socials,

As some of you might or might not know, Anna Dello Russo the Editor at large of Vogue Japan is designing a line of accessories for H&M. OMG right ? Anna is described as a fashion maniac and a passionate fashionista, very intense description if you ask me LOL
The Accessories line will hit most H&M stores of the 4th october yay, just a few days to go!!!

H&M is doing it big this year  and pulling every stops in the fashion world this season, its just aaaammmaa-zing!

Enjoy xx


PS this fashion shower video is somewhat interesting LOL








view the collection below,  















































Photo and Videos credits -H&M

2 comments:

nouchaline said...

I keep seeing the teasers all over the web, this is the first time thought I actually look at the collection. There really are some amazing pieces! I wonder if it will be available in Lebanon (where I live) :)

Unknown said...

Hey Aline, i am not sure but i know they are available in kuwait, if thats close to you, my friend was able to get some online this morning, i am sure they are now sold out...

Post a Comment